URBANVIVA is a studio for architecture with combined Dutch-Bulgarian expertise, based in Sofia. URBAN VIVA Ltd. was founded by Milena Fetvadjieva in 2010.
– Chamber of Architects in Bulgaria
– Dutch Architectural Register
– DGNB sustainability certificate
Architectural design I Investment projects
Urban development planning and research
MILENA FETVADJIEVA is a Master of Architecture from Rotterdam Academy of Architecture and Urban design (AvBR) and certified architect from the Sofia University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (UACEG). Achievements:
- Her diploma work from AvBR “Life on the edge”, a film about public space, was screened at Beyond Media 05, festival for architecture and media in Florence and at IFHP – International Federation for Housing and Planning Film and Video Competition, held on the occasion of 48th IFHP World Congress, Oslo, Norway
- Realized projects within “Culture” and “Europe” programs of Sofia Municipality
In 2010 won, as part of a team, the “Building of the year” award for Residential Park Sofia
- In 2018, together with the architects Petya Nikolova and Andrey Andreev, won 1st prize in an open architectural competition for the reconstruction of the hotel in the open air museum Etar with the project “LIVING TRADITION”
ALEKSANDAR SMOLIANOV graduated from the National Academy for Film Arts and Theatre “Krastyo Sarafov” and the National School of Fine Arts “Iliya Petrov” in Sofia.
Since 1993 he has completed a number of scenography projects for theater, films, art shows, concerts and events. As part of the team of URBANVIVA he works primarily on spatial and exposition design projects.
photo: Yana Lozeva
webdesign: Blagovest Blagoev